Hydraulic Impact Hammers
Junttan, a pioneer in hydraulic piling hammers, has developed a new generation of hydraulic hammers. The efficiency of the new generation Junttan hammer is up to 20% more than that of a traditional free-fall hammer of the same weight.
Junttan hammers are suitable for driving steel tube pipes, sheet piles, precast concrete and timber piles. The stroke and blow rates are adjustable to optimize the pile driving performance in all conditions. The ram weight can also be changed according to pile type requirements. All this means that one hammer serves efficiently a wide range of different pile driving operations. The hammers can be mounted on all kinds of leaders, or can be freely suspended.
Junttan hydraulic hammers are friendlier to the environment and more practical than conventional diesel and air hammers, as they generate less noise, vibration and emissions. Biodegradable oils can be used in the hydraulic system.
- Perfect energy transfer to pile
- Smoothly adjustable hammer impact stroke
- Smoothly adjustable impact frequency
- Suitable for different kinds of leaders or freely suspended
- Easy to connect to different hydraulic systems
- Modular ram block design
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Low cost of operation
- Low impact noise
- No exhaust gas
- Less vibration
- Possible to use biodegradable hydraulic oil